Is it reasonable to believe that ghosts actually exist? From a scientific standpoint, are there any credible explanations for ghost sightings? In the latest MFFI host-swap episode, Duncan debunks his own sketchy theories and then regales Shane with some of the world's earliest ghost stories.
Join the MFFI community and vote on episode topics via DISCORD
In this episode:
- SQUID (Superconducting Quantum Interference Device)
- Franz Mesmer
- Animal Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Fields
- David Cohen and Heart Magnetism
- Ghost Tale from Ancient Egypt
- Ghost Tale from China (Mo-Tzu, Emperor Hsuan and Tu-Po)
- Ghost Tale from Pliny the Younger
- Ghost Tale from Plutarch (Damon and the Bath House)
Join the Midnight Masses!
Become an Insomniac by dropping a review, adding us on social media, and contacting us with episode ideas.
And we now have Midnight Merch! Show your Insomniac pride and pick up a tee shirt or coffee mug to spread the word!
~ KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, AND SLEEP IS OVERRATED ~