Only a sucker would believe that P.T. Barnum said, "There's a sucker born every minute." In the latest episode of MFFI, the boys once again undermine their own faith in humanity by exposing the inventors, scientists, authors, and orators who deserve none of the credit they've been given.
Join the MFFI community and vote on episode topics via DISCORD
In this episode:
- Stigler's Law of Eponymy
- Mark Twain and Helen Keller
- Halley's Comet
- The Pythagorean Theorum
- Hubble's Law (Edwin Hubble)
- Alexander Friedmann
- Georges Lemaitre and the Hubble Constant
- Hubble and the Nobel Prize
- Fermi Paradox Redux
- The Invention of the Automobile
- Henry Ford, William Klann, and the Assembly Line
- Gottlieb Daimler and Carl Benz
- Siegfried Marcus
- The Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda
- The Telephone
- Alexander Graham Bell vs. Elisha Gray
- Johan Philip Reis and the Singing Station
- Antonio Meucci and the Teletrophono
- Mark Twain Misattribution
- Albert Einstein Misattribution
- QAnon Misattribution (White Squall)
- Marie Antoinette Misattribution
- PT Barnum Misattribution
- Marilyn Monroe Misattribution
Join the Midnight Masses!
Become an Insomniac by dropping a review, adding us on social media, and contacting us with episode ideas.
And we now have Midnight Merch! Show your Insomniac pride and pick up a tee shirt or coffee mug to spread the word!
~ KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, AND SLEEP IS OVERRATED ~