Are personality tests accurate? How were they developed, how reliable is the science behind them, and which are most respected? Most importantly: which developers of personality tests were sexy MFers and which of them wrote erotic fiction about old men? Follow along to discover the strange history behind personality tests.
Join the MFFI community and vote on episode topics via DISCORD
In this episode:
- WW1 and Shell Shock (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- The Robert Sessions Woodworth Personal Data Sheet (WPDS)
- Carl Jung's Psychological Types
- Katherine Cook Briggs
- Isabel Briggs Meyers
- The Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- The 8 Functions
- The 16 Types
- The Forer (Barnum) Effect
- CPP (Formerly Consulting Psychologists Press)
- ENTJ, The CEO Type
- Objective vs Projective Tests
- Hermann Rorschach, Sexy Badass
- The Rorschach Test
- Ink Blot Interpretation (Klecksography)
- The Five Factor Model (FFM, or the Big 5)
- Type A and Type B
- The DISC Model
Join the Midnight Masses!
Become an Insomniac by dropping a review, adding us on social media, and contacting us with episode ideas.
And we now have Midnight Merch! Show your Insomniac pride and pick up a tee shirt or coffee mug to spread the word!
~ KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, AND SLEEP IS OVERRATED ~