In an episode that is long overdue, the boys explore the biology and science of sleep, and offer useful tips for tackling sleep disorders (including...you know).
In this episode:
- Why do we sleep?
- The Dead Zone
- REM and REM Behavior Disorder
- Sleep Paralysis
- The Body's Battery - ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate)
- Effects of Sleep Deprivation
- Prehistoric vs Modern Sleep Cycles
- Dreams and Dream Interpretation
- Hypnagogic Jerk
- The Egyptian Dream Book
- Sleep Positions and Ergonomics
- Sleep Apnea and Snoring
- Hard vs Soft Mattresses vs the Floor
- Onset Insomnia
- Maintenance Insomnia
- Techniques for Managing Insomnia
- ...and more
Join the Midnight Masses!
Become an Insomniac by dropping a review, adding us on social media, and contacting us with episode ideas.
And we now have Midnight Merch! Show your Insomniac pride and pick up a tee shirt or coffee mug to spread the word! https://teespring.com/stores/midnight-merch-6
Leave a voicemail or shoot us a text with comments, suggestions, or feedback:
+1 (408) 596-4603
Email with topic suggestions etc:
Shane's Comedy Schedule and Info:
Episode Transcript: https://mcdn.podbean.com/mf/web/ydi9pt/Transcript_SLEEP_AND_INSOMNIA.pdf
~ KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, AND SLEEP IS OVERRATED ~