From Australia's anti-bunny legislation to Caribbean profanity bans, from lonely Swiss Guinea Pigs to the protected Royal Fish of Britain, Shane and Duncan explore some of the world's strangest laws.
In this episode:
- Australia: Rabbits of Queensland
- The United Kingdom: Royal Fish
- Tasmania: "No Questions Asked"
- Singapore: Chewing-Gum Ban
- Germany: Gas on the Autobahn
- Canada: Protectionist Media
- The Caribbean: Saint Kitts Public Profanity Ban
- Switzerland: Solo Guinea Pigs
Join the Midnight Masses!
Become an Insomniac by dropping a review, adding us on social media, and contacting us with episode ideas.
And we now have Midnight Merch! Show your Insomniac pride and pick up a tee shirt or coffee mug to spread the word! https://midnightbonus.weebly.com/midnight-merch.html
Leave an audio message:
Leave a voicemail or shoot us a text with comments, suggestions, or feedback:
+1 (408) 596-4603
Shane's Comedy Schedule and Info:
~ KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, AND SLEEP IS OVERRATED ~